Sunday, June 1, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello Everyone!! I am so excited to get this blog up and running.

Before we get this party started, I'd like to introduce myself and let all of you know what you can expect from me and this page.

I am a HUGE beauty fan!  I love all things makeup, skincare, haircare, and everything in between. I have a lot of things planned to post and talk about. A Sephora Haul and my May Favorites will probably be the first two posts so stay tuned for that.

I am also a big-time bookworm. I love to read and like to read often. I plan on having a section dedicated to all things books from what I'm reading, book hauls, and reviews.

I am also a wife and a mother. I have a 5 month old son and a Bonus Baby, a girl who is 11 years old. I would like to have a section dedicated to all things family. Being a wife and mother can be the best, most fun, and rewarding jobs ever. There are also times where you want to pull your hair out and the stories that cause that often times are the most fun, and hilarious, to read about!

If anyone has any requests, or post suggestions, please feel free to let me know!

xoxo,
Casey

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog so far! Just started my blog back up too raisingtheroofsblog.blogspot.com. I have another blog I was going to dedicate to fashion but I might just add into my mommy/family blog. Anyways, good luck and I look forward to reading more :/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!! Good luck with yours too! I'm going to check it out right now :)

    ReplyDelete