Friday, June 13, 2014

Review: Jaclyn's Lip Gloss Bouquet by Whitening Lightning


Hey ya'll!!

Today I will be reviewing the Jaclyn Hill Lip Gloss Bouquet from Whitening Lightning.

I watch a ton of beauty guru's on YouTube and a lot of them always use, and talk about, the Whitening Lightning lip glosses. Recently, Jaclyn Hill talked about a lip gloss that she helped create and that there was going to be a whole set that included her new shade plus three other best sellers. Seeing as how I have wanted to try these for a while, I figured now would be the perfect time since I would be getting a set of four different shades to try. This set includes Rose Hill, Nude, Pink Tiara, and Coral Craze.


Rose Hill
Rose Hill is an absolutely gorgeous shade. It's the perfect rose colored gloss that is just stunning layered over a nude lipstick. What I like about this shade is that you can build up the intensity. You can have just a light wash of rose, or you can build it up to your desired shade.




Nude
Nude is my kind of nude. If you have read any of my other posts then you know that nudes are tough for me. This a warm nude shade and is described as "a timeless and flawless nude that is a must in every collection". I couldn't have said it better myself.




Pink Tiara
Pink Tiara is a very pretty, every day pink shade. It looks great paired with a nude, or pink lipstick. You can also just put on some lip balm and put this gloss over it for a nice wash of color to brighten up your face. This shade is described as "a sophisticated and sultry baby pink".




Coral Craze
Coral Craze is a gorgeous peachy, coral shade that is perfect for the summer. I really like this color paired with my YSL Shine lipstick in #15 Coral Intuitive. If you are going to be rocking a tan this summer, then this shade is an absolute must-have. Coral Craze is described as "a sun-drenched peachy nude".





These glosses are fabulous! Not only are they super creamy and pigmented, but they smell amazing. I have had a chance to try all four shades, and I am extremely happy with each one. Normally when you buy a set of something, you usually only like a few and then one is just kind of tossed to the side. I don't think they could have chosen better shades for this set. I really enjoy every shade, and each one works really great with my skin tone. It's safe to say that these glosses are going to be getting tons of love, and wear, from me this summer. 

I hope ya'll enjoyed my review on these Whitening Lightning lip glosses! Let me know in the comments below if you have any Whitening Lightning glosses, and what your favorite shades are. Thanks for reading!


xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment