Monday, June 23, 2014

First Impressions: Loreal Miss Manga Mascara


Hey ya'll!!

Today I'm doing a First Impressions on the Loreal Miss Manga mascara. It's fairly new and I've seen a couple beauty blogger's review it and wanted to try it for myself. Loreal makes really great mascara's. I've tried both high-end and drug store, and the drug store mascara's often times perform just as well, if not better, than the high-end ones.


There's two things that make this mascara different from most, and that's the brush head and the "bendy" applicator wand. What I like about the brush head is that it starts off thin and pointy, which is really great for getting the inner corner lashes and the bottom lashes. It then fans out and gets wider towards the end which is great for the middle to outer lashes and adds more volume. The "bendy" wand is definitely sensitive and bends really easily. I had to apply the mascara slower than usual to maintain good control so I didn't end up with mascara all over the place.

 Before
 After 1 Coat
After 2 Coats

The formula is actually really good, but it can get clumpy if you do too many coats and it's a bit on the wet side. I did two coats and it was starting to clump up a little, so I wouldn't do any more than that. It's very volumizing and lengthening, which is what most of us are looking for in a mascara. I really like the whole Voluminous line from Loreal. The mascara's are really great quality and are definitely my favorite from the drug store. So if you are in the market for a new one, I would definitely recommend giving this one a try.

I hope ya'll enjoyed today's post! Let me know in the comments below what your favorite mascara's are, high-end and drug store.


xoxo,
Casey

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the commercials, but thought the models’ lashes looked ridiculous! However, the mascara on your lashes look much better, so maybe I'll give it a try. Currently, I'm obsessed with Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Oh yes the Falsies is a good one!!

    ReplyDelete