Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!!


Hey ya'll!!

I hope everyone is having a great Father's Day and you're getting to spend it with your families! We have had a great day so far. My dad's birthday is today as well so we spent the first part of the day with my side of the family. We went out for lunch at a restaurant on the lake and after spent a little time chatting outside. Later this evening we will be spending time and having dinner with Kevin's side of the family. We are so blessed to have both of our families close by so we can spend all our holidays with them.

Family is so important. When you're young, you really don't realize it. Now that I'm older and have a family of my own, I cherish the little things and all the special moments we all get to spend together. Family doesn't always have to be blood either. Family are those that you love, enjoy spending time with, and who love you back.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone! Just wanted to post some pictures of us and our day together. It was a very good day with lots and lots of love and family time.


xoxo,
Casey

Kevin with Kason & Lexi

Kevin introducing Kason to the water spouts. He seemed a tad confused, but he was smiling at the end so he must have liked it!

My sister Ashley, my Dad, & I 

Awwww! :)

Ashley & her daughter Violet 

Violet playing in the water spout, so cute!

 My Mom with Papa, her dad

Nanny & Papa (my mom's parents) with Lexi & Kason, their great-grandchildren 

Nanny & Papa with all three kiddos


Lexi & Kason with PawPaw, Kevin's dad

Kevin, Lexi, & Kason with Kristen (Kevin's sister), Brian (Kevin's brother), & PawPaw

No comments:

Post a Comment