Friday, June 27, 2014

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hey ya'll!!

Today's post is going to be a Bath and Body Works Haul. Keeping reading to see all the goodies I picked up!

Last week Bath and Body Works had their big Semi-Annual Sale. I mainly wanted to go because all of their 3-wick candles were on sale for $9. If you aren't familiar with their candles, get familiar because they are the best. They are normally $22 each, so I wait until they go on sale and stock up then. They run specials pretty regularly where you can buy 2 for $22. If you go to their website, you can sign up for their emails and they will notify when they go on sale.
 Island Waters
"Dive into an invigorating mix of water notes, lush green palm leaves and a hint of fresh cut bamboo"
 Caribbean Escape
"Dive into this blend of tropical melon and tart raspberry nectar mellowed by creamy coconut milk"
 Mahogany Teakwood (One of my favorite scents!)
"The luxurious scents of fine woods - mahogany, cedar wood and oak - are enlightened by lavender and geranium"
 Hawaiian Hibiscus
"Experience an island getaway with the fragrant hibiscus, Hawaii's native flower, combined with creamy coconut and jasmine notes"
Red Guava Lava
"Hawaii's spectacular lava landscape is celebrated in an explosively fresh and fruity blend of red guava and passion fruit"

I normally don't buy any lotions or body washes from Bath & Body Woks, but since they were having their sale I decided to get a couple body washes. I didn't get any lotions because I have a couple at home that I need to use up before they go bad.
Violet Lily Sky "A heavenly blend of fresh violet blooms, sparkling bergamot and pink pepper, floating on a cloud of whipped lily petals and sheer sandalwood", Cashmere Glow "A warm blend of golden peach and shimmering vanilla with a heart of soft cashmere musk, inspired by being wrapped in luxury"

I'm running low on my hand soaps around the house so I decided to get some new ones. I normally just buy hand soap when I'm grocery shopping, but since these little guys were on sale I decided to grab a few.
Caribbean Escape "An exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften the skin, further enhanced with Mango Fruit", Citrus Sunshine "Sun-kissed orange, fresh verbena, red grapefruit", Peach Belini "An exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften the skin, enhanced with Bamboo extract"

I love Bath and Body Works Wallflowers. They are strong and smell just like their candles, but last much longer. I have one in almost every room. I went ahead and picked up a few to match some of the candles I purchased.
Red Guava Lava & Hawaiian Hibiscus

I hope ya'll enjoyed my Bath and Body Works Haul! Let me know in the comments below what your favorite scents, and products, are from them.


xoxo,
Casey

1 comment:

  1. mahogany teakwood is my favorite! Always reminds me of walking into an Abercrombie store.
    http://raisingtheroofsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete