Thursday, July 31, 2014

GRWM: Dinner & Drinks w/ the Girls

Hey ya'll!!

Tonight I'm meeting up with some girlfriend's for dinner and drinks, so I wanted to do a quick "Get Ready With Me" to show you how I did my makeup. I'm going to show you everything I'm wearing on my face, links on where to get it, and how I applied it. Let's get started!
First, I started by applying the Make Up For Ever HD Primer all over my face, followed by the Nars Eyeshadow Primer on my eyes. Next, I applied the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in the shade N128, with a Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki, and blended that all over my face. When I apply my foundation, I do not apply it to my eyes or under my eyes. Since I use concealer, and have dry under eyes, I try to avoid layering too many products to that area. For concealer I used the NYX HD Concealer in the shades CW04 Beige and CW02 Fair/Clair, blending it in with my fingers. To set my under eye concealer, I used the Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder with the Real Techniques Blush Brush.
Next up are brows and eyes. For my brows, I brush them out using the #127 brush by Sonia Kashuk. Then, with a Sephora PRO Flat Liner Brush, I apply Benefit's BrowZing in the shade Medium. To set them in place I used Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in the shade Brunette. For shadow I used my new Makeup Geek shadows. I applied the shade Vanilla Bean as an all over base using an All Over Shadow brush from Sephora, followed by Purely Naked as my transition shade using a Rounded Crease brush from Sephora. Going back to that All Over Shadow brush, I applied the shade Latte all over the lid, avoiding the crease. Back to the Rounded Crease brush, I used the shade Hipster and applied it to my crease and the outer corners of my lid. To highlight my brow bone I used Shimma Shimma with the All Over Shadow brush. To line my upper lash line I used Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black, and the Angled Liner brush from Sephora. To line my lower lid, I used the #105 brush from Sonia Kashuk and applied the shade Hipster. I curled my lashes using a curler from Sally Hansen, followed by two coats of the Loreal Miss Manga Mascara.
Now on to the face. I used Benefit's Hoola, along with the brush that comes with it to contour. I contoured my cheeks, on my forehead just along the hair line, and on the sides of my nose. To bronze up my skin I used the Shadow & Light Bronze/Contour Perfector from Becca Cosmetics, and applied it to the hollows of my cheeks, my jawline, and my forehead using the Sephora Pro Flawless Light Powder Brush. For blush I combined two shades and used the #24 brush from Sonia Kashuk. I applied the Becca Cosmetics blush in Damsefly, and topped it off with a light coat of Peach Beach from Too Faced. To highlight I used the Becca Cosmetics highlighter in Opal with the #113 brush from Sonia Kashuk. I applied it to the tops of my cheekbones, down the center of my nose, above my brows, and on my cupid's bow. To finish up, and set everything in place, I sprayed Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray all over my face. I opted for an all natural lip and only applied Nivea's Kiss of Milk & Honey.
I hope you enjoyed today's GRWM! Let me know what you're go-to products are for a night with the girls in the comments below.


xoxo,
Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment