Monday, July 7, 2014

Sephora Haul

Hey ya'll!

I have another Sephora haul for you. I love makeup, and just can't help myself. I didn't do much makeup shopping in June because I really wanted to put a dent in the products I already own. I used up a couple of products, so I decided to go and pick up a few new things. Enjoy!

Becca Shadow & Light Bronze/Contour Perfector
I follow Becca Cosmetic's on Instagram and they posted a picture of their new bronzer a couple of weeks ago, and it was love at first sight. I almost jumped the gun and bought it online right then and there, but slowed my roll and waited until I could get in Sephora and see it in person. I am going to do a review on this product so I'm not going to get into it too much here, but it is stunning!
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
This is a repurchase. I ran out of my first bottle about a month and a half, to two months ago, and have been using up my other foundations. I ran out of my Make Up Forever HD while on vacation, tossed my Loreal True Match because I just didn't like it, and was down to only one bottle of foundation, my Benefit Hello Flawless liquid foundation, which is now too light for me. I didn't even have to think twice about which foundation I was going to get. This foundation is holy grail status for me. I love it!
Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder
This was a purchase I wasn't really expecting. I knew I wanted to find a translucent setting powder because my current powder, Benefit Hello Flawless, is just too heavy for the summertime. I tried the Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder at the end of last year and I ended up returning it because I didn't like it at all. I was checking out the Tarte Amazonian Clay Pressed Finishing Powder and almost ended up with that one, but I asked one of the Sephora employee's what they recommended and they brought me over to the Laura Mercier section and showed me this one. I've only worn it once, and it looked great. I still need to give it a go a few more times before I make my final decision on whether or not it really works out, so look for a review in the next couple of weeks.
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #2 and #9
I have a pretty good collection going when it comes to YSL lip products. My favorite formula, by far, is the Shine collection. I only had one from the Shine collection, the rest are stains and the Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant lipsticks, so I really wanted to grab some more Shine's. These two shades are just gorgeous! The YSL lipsticks are pricy, but they are so worth it to me. I am a lip product junkie, and the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipsticks and definitely my favorite type of lipsticks out of any other brand that I have tried. They have a variety of colors, and are really soft, and balm-like, so they feel really nice on the lips. The shade #2 is a gorgeous berry color, and #9 is a beautiful, every day pinky-nude shade.

That's it for this Sephora haul. Let me know in the comments below what some of your new products are that you've recently purchased, or what products are on your wish list!


xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment