Tuesday, April 7, 2015

March Beauty Favorites!

Hey ya’ll!!

Today I am going to be sharing my March Beauty Favorites with you. This past month I decided to pull out all of Spring and Summer makeup and start incorporating them back into my beauty routine. I am so excited for bronzed skin, shimmery eyes, and coral lips and cheeks, and the products I’m sharing today fit those descriptions.

Too Faced Sun Bunny: This is a warm, shimmery bronzer that I love for Spring and Summer. It adds the perfect amount of bronze and luminosity to the skin, making you look glowing and healthy. It’s not a glittery-shimmery bronzer, but it definitely adds a nice sparkle and shine to the face. It can look orange if you apply too much, so less is more with this one. With the right amount you will look like you spent the day at the beach.
Becca Blush in Damselfly: This was a favorite of mine last year, and is going to be another go-to this year.  I got so many compliments when I would wear it and there were multiple times when I would get asked what blush I was wearing, and it was always this one. It’s a pinky-coral blush that’s not matte, just has the slightest sheen to it. It is very pigmented and buttery soft. Becca is one of my favorite brands for face products. I recently picked up my second blush from the line, and am contemplating getting another one during the Sephora VIB Sale.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light: This has been my go-to setting powder the last couple of months. It’s very light weight, and is a white powder with a slight yellow undertone. I use this to set all of the places where I’ve concealed and highlighted, and it adds a bit more brightness and light to my face. I absolutely love it!
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #15 & YSL Glossy Stain in #27: This has been my favorite lip combo this past month. I wore this a ton last year and am going to do the same this year. It is a pricey combo, but when paired together they give the perfect, light pinky-coral lip color that can be worn during the day and at night. The Glossy Stain helps the lipstick to adhere to my lips, making my lip color last a lot longer than if I wore the lipstick on it’s own.
Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Collection in Creamy Beige: This is one of my new Holy Grail products. This is one of the best shadows I have ever used and I have been wearing it so much since I purchased it. It’s a cool toned brown/beige/gray color that is very universal. I have worn it on it’s own, with a little shadow in my crease, and with a smokey eye and it looks amazing every way. It’s very pigmented, easy to apply, and is a very creamy consistency that dries to a powder finish.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: My lashes are loving this stuff! I am an advocate for drugstore mascaras because the drugstore has amazing options, but this high-end mascara is definitely worth the extra money. I have been wanting to try this for a long time, so once I finished up almost all of my drugstore mascaras I decided to take the plunge and try this one. Two coats and my lashes are extremely full! I will say that more than two coats of this and your lashes will be Clump City.
Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation in W3 Nude Beige: This is a really nice drugstore foundation. I typically use high-end foundations, but have been making it a point to try more drugstore options. This foundation gives a medium coverage, and a natural luminosity to my face. I have normal to dry skin (leaning a little more on the dry side), and this works great for me. I wouldn’t reach for this if I were getting ready to go out at night, but it’s great for daytime. I’ve applied it with a Beauty Blender and the Sigma F80, and like it applied both ways. The Beauty Blender sheers it out a little, and it can be built up a little more with the F80.
Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette: If you love gold shimmery shadows you are going to want to add this palette to your collection for this Spring and Summer. These shadows are pigmented, soft, and look amazing on the eyes. I did a Review, Demo, & Swatches of this earlier in the month. If you are interested in knowing more about this palette just click HERE!

I hope you enjoyed this month’s Favorites! The Sephora VIB Sale is starting very soon so I would love to know what your Spring & Summer must haves are. Also, I am working on my Maybelline Color Tattoo vs Loreal Infallible Cream Shadow’s video. I’m hoping to get that up very soon, so keep an eye out for that!

xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment