Friday, April 17, 2015

My Favorite Smokey Eye|Date Night Makeup Tutorial

Hey ya’ll! Today I’m going to share with you my current favorite, go-to smokey eye. I have listed and pictured all of the products I used for this look, as well as my video on the full tutorial down below. This is the look I have been going to a lot recently, and it is great for a lot of different occasions from date nights, to parties, and for attending weddings. 

A lot of these products have been recent favorites, and recent purchases, of mine that I have been using religiously the past couple of months. Be sure to check out my video to hear mini reviews and my thoughts on each product as I use them.
Face Products: Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 48, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Fair, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Soft Brown, Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
 Cheek Products: It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Bronzer, MAC Blush in Eternal Sun
Eye Products: Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Champagne, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige, Makeup Geek Shadows in Shimma Shimma, Creme Brulee, Frappe, Mocha, & Latte, Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black, Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Lip Products: Milani Lipstick in Nude Creme, Buxom Lip Gloss in White Russian



xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment