Friday, April 17, 2015

Sephora Haul|VIB Spring 2015 Sale|A Little Bit Of Ulta, Too!

Hey ya’ll!! As you may already know, the Sephora Spring VIB Sale is in full swing. This sale only comes around twice a year, and when it does I participate. I only picked up two things during the actual sale this year, but I’ve also picked up a couple goodies from there over the last few weeks that I decided to throw in as well. Along with a few trips to Sephora, I’ve also visited Ulta, so I decided to toss those little babies in here to give you a nice little collective haul. Everything I’m sharing today can be found, and purchased, at Sephora for the VIB discount except for one item that can only be purchased at Ulta.

Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Palette
This is the purchase I am most excited about! I have the Shade & Light Contour Palette, so naturally when Kat Von D decided to make the Shade & Light Eyeshadow Palette, I couldn’t resist. I haven’t even touched this little baby yet, but can’t wait to dive it! I plan on doing a review, demo, & swatch of this beauty, so keep an eye out for that.

Becca Blush in Wild Honey
This blush is perfect for Spring and Summer! It’s a bronzed apricot shade that perfectly compliments a tan. It’s a matte blush with a bit of a satin finish.
Buxom Lip Gloss in Mudslide
I have had my eye on this gloss for a really long time, but decided to hold out until Spring to purchase it. I absolutely love this color! It is super shiny with zero shimmer. The color itself is very unique. Buxom describes it as a Petal Pink, but I would have to disagree. I wanna say it’s in the terra-cotta family, but definitely has a pinky coral hint to it as well. It’s gorgeous!
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
I purchased this because I have been out of a high-end foundation that matches me at my lightest. I had two foundations from the drugstore, but neither one of them offer the kind of finish and coverage that I like for evenings and events. I normally go for a medium coverage foundation, so when I first applied this I felt like I was painting my face. It’s very full coverage, but the finish and the color are amazing. The shade I got is Light 48, and it matches me perfectly.

It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Bronzer
This bronzer was an unexpected purchase for me. I received a $10 off coupon from Ulta for my birthday, and had been saving up my points, so I decided to go ahead and go for it because I don’t have many shimmery bronzers (which is what I prefer to wear during the Spring and Summer months). This bronzer is so amazing! It has three different sections with a matte shade, a shimmery bronze shade, and a straight highlight. This bronzer is very versatile, and I have been wearing it non-stop.
Tarte Maracuja Oil
I cannot live without this stuff. It is a staple in my skin care routine and I use it every single day. This was on-sale during the 21 Day of Beauty at Ulta, and the timing was perfect because I had just run out of mine. This oil has completely transformed my skin and leaves it super hydrated and glowing.


xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment