Friday, September 12, 2014

Skin Care Favorites: Cleanser's, Moisturizer's, Treatment's, & Mask's

Hey ya'll!!

Today I'm going to be talking about my Skin Care Favorites. I recently did a Skin Care Routine, but didn't include anything extra such as treatments or masks. Be sure to check out my video at the end of this post to see each product, hear my thoughts on them, and how I incorporate them into my routine. I will have the link to all the products below if you are interested in checking them out.
1. Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer w/ SPF 15
2. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub
3. Murad Refreshing Cleaser
4. Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil
5. Clarasonic Mia 2
           * Cashmere LUXE Brush Head
           * Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head
6. Tarte Maracuja Oil
7. Tarte Maracula C-Brighter Eye Treatment

1. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus
2. Origins Starting Over Moisturizer
3. Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinoid Pads
4. Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Mask
5. Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Mask
6. Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Mask
7. Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
8. Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser

Please give this video a big Thumb's Up & Subscribe for future videos!

I hope ya'll enjoyed today's post! If you have any questions about any of these products just leave me a comment below. Have a great weekend!


xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment