Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall Haul: Home Decor - HomeGood's & Hobby Lobby

Hey ya'll!!

Fall is upon us, so it's time to whip out those Fall decorations! The weather was in the 70's this weekend, our first little sign that Fall is coming, so naturally I had to put out all my Fall decorations. When everything was set out it gave me a little inspiration, and the urge to go out and pick up a few new things. I like to pick up a few new pieces each year to add to my collection. Each year that I decorate, I get more and more excited because my stash of Fall decorations keeps growing and growing.
One thing I've noticed since owning my own home, is that you aren't going to start out with a fully furnished, completely decorated house right off the bat. This was a hard pill for me to swallow because I love to decorate and take a lot of pride in making our home nice. Accumulating decorations takes time and money. Decorations can be expensive, so picking up new items here and there is much more cost effective, and practical, than buying everything all at once.
I filmed a Fall Home Decor Haul showing you the new things I picked up this year. I also talk about different ways to spice up your home for the new season. Along with the video, I have some pictures of my kitchen and living room to show you how I decorated this year. It's still early, so it's quite possible I may still pick up a few more things. If I do, I will be sure to let you know! :)

I hope you enjoyed today's post! If you have any questions about the pieces I posted, let me know in the comments below. 


xoxo,
Casey

1 comment: