Friday, September 5, 2014

GRWM: Late Summer/Early Fall Makeup Look

I wanted to do an End of Summer/Early Fall kind of smokey eye today. I have been doing this eye look a lot lately. Since I set aside products to use during my September No Buy, I've rediscovered some eye shadows that I haven't used in quite some time.
I started with a clean, freshly moisturized face. First, I applied the Make Up For Ever HD Primer all over my face. I then used Make Up For Ever HD Foudation, followed by the NYX HD Concealer under my eyes to highlight. I set my concealer with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light. To prime my eyes I used the NARS Eyeshadow Base.
For eyeshadow, I combined the shades Naked and Buck from the Urban Decay Naked palette as my transition shade. For the lid, I used the shade Suspect from Urban Decay (left shadow on bottom). To darken the crease, I applied MAC's shadow is Sable (middle shadow on bottom). To darken the outer corners and deepen the crease, I used Twice Baked by Urban Decay (right shadow on bottom). To line my lower lid, I applied Sable followed by Twice Baked on the outer half.
To contour I used Benefit's Hoola bronzer in the hollow's of my cheeks, on my forehead along my hairline, on both sides of my nose, and along my jaw line. To bronze and blend out the contour I used Too Faced bronzer in Sun Bunny. For blush I used Becca's Damselfly, and for a highlight I chose Becca's Opal.
I lined my upper lash line with Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner, and made a tiny wing. For mascara I went with Benefit's They're Real.
Like always, to fill in my brows I used Benefit's BrowZing in the shade Medium. To set them in place I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in the shade Brunette.
To moisturize my lips I applied Nivea's lip balm in A Kiss of Milk & Honey. For lipstick I went with Urban Decay's Revolutionary Lipstick in Naked, followed by Buxom's lip gloss in White Russian.
To set everything in place, I spritzed Urban Decay's All-Nighter Setting Spray all over my face.

I hope ya'll enjoyed this look! Check out my latest video to see all these products in action, and don't forget to thumbs up the video and subscribe to my channel!


xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment