Friday, September 19, 2014

90's Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hey ya'll!!

The 90's trend is HUGE right now, and it's here to stay through the Fall season. I decided to do my own personal take on the 90's makeup look and am happy with the way it came out. It's something that can be worn day or night, and will look great as we get into the colder months. If you'd like to see how I achieved this look, check out my video as I walk you through step by step.

These are some of the products I used to create this look. If you have any questions about any of the products used, let me know in the comments below. Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Casey

3 comments:

  1. This is great, I love all of your looks. BTW I just want to say I bought those Philosophy Retinol Pads and have been using them a week and my skin looks amazing! The pack I bought came with special eye cream and moisturizer but those pads I think are magic! Thanks for your awesome recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! lip blush training

    ReplyDelete