Monday, August 4, 2014

Mommy Minute: Baby Clothing Haul

Hey ya'll!!

I have been picking up a few things here and there for Kason recently, and figured I would show you what clothes he's gotten. He's been running low on outfits that fit him and it's gotten to the point to where it was absolutely time for new clothes. He's grown out of 6 month clothes, and is now wearing 6-9 months, 9 months, and 6-12 months. Every store has different ways of sizing their clothes, but those are his different sizes depending on where we go. All of these items are from Baby Gap and Macy's. Both stores have been having amazing sales so if you are needing to do a little baby shopping, I definitely recommend hitting both places up.

These five pieces are from Baby Gap. They were have an extra 50% off all sale items. Some stuff he can wear now, and some he won't fit for a while. But when stuff is that cheap ($2-$3 cheap) why pass it up?
The rest is from Macy's. Some are Carter's brand and some are First Impressions Play. Everything was anywhere from 25%-50% off. When I went to check out I ended up getting an extra 15% off my entire purchase, so they must be having some crazy sale going on. I just so happened to pop in and had no clue there was going to be such a great sale. Talk about good timing!
I hope ya'll enjoyed today's Mommy Minute! Let me know in the comments below what your favorite places are to shop for your little one.


xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment