Thursday, August 7, 2014

Clothing & Accessories Haul

Hey ya'll!!

I've been doing a little shopping recently and have picked up a couple things that I thought I'd share with you. This is a small haul with just a couple clothing items, along with some accessories. I have some skin care and beauty items to share with you that will be in a separate haul some time next week. I will have all the links to where I purchased each item listed below so if you're interested you can check them out.


Clothes & Accessories
I have been loving denim cut-offs this summer. These fit really well and are nice and stretchy. They look like they would be super short, but they're really not. 
I saw these earring and was like, "Yeap, gotta have them!". I think they are so cute and I love the colors. Earrings are the one piece of jewelry that I always wear no matter the occasion. They really add an extra pop to any outfit, dressy or casual. 
I love turquoise and gold jewelry. I think both colors look so great together. It's probably the Texas in me that makes me gravitate towards the colored combo. I swear, my eyes go straight to all things turquoise and gold. 
As far as sneakers go, Vans are my favorite. They are really comfortable and hold up really well. I've been wanting a pair of lo-pro's for a while, and have had my eye on these bad boys for a while now so I decided to go ahead and get them. I absolutely love the black on black and think they will look so cute with black leggings in the fall.
I love me some big hoop earrings. This is actually my second time purchasing the gold pair. My first pair had been worn so much that they were discolored so it was time for a new pair. I wear them all the time, they're my favorite everyday earrings. I found them in silver while I was there so I got both. I like to wear both silver and gold jewelry so I was happy to find them in the silver too. I really like Francesca's jewelry. Some of it can be overpriced, but they do BOGO sales a lot which is when I usually go. I have quite a bit of jewelry from there, and none of it has even fallen apart.
I love bandeau and strapless tops, but have a hard time finding ones that fit really well. They either fit my boobs and are too big around, or fit around but are too small in the boobs. The top has underwire in it which is a first for me. I've never had one with underwire in it before because I always thought it was kind of silly. This top is in my actual bra size and it fits so well. I think I will definitely go for bandeau and strapless tops with underwire in them from now on because they fit so much better. I like to mix and match my tops and bottoms. It's really easy to do that at VS because they have so many prints and colors to choose from. I didn't have an orange pair, and these were really bright so I thought they would go well with a bunch of different tops. It also has the since in the back which i really like.

I hope ya'll enjoyed this little haul! Be sure to keep an eye out for a skin care and beauty haul next week. A lot of the skincare items are repurchases, so you will get to see what I use regularly and what my thoughts are on them. I'm heading to NOLA for a Bachelorette Party tomorrow so I will talk to ya'll again next week. Be sure to follow me on Instagram so you can keep up with all of the shenanigans my friends and I are going to be getting ourselves into!


xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment