Monday, November 3, 2014

Ulta Haul! - 20% Off Sale - Makeup, Hair Care, & Skin Care

Hey ya'll!!

Ulta recently sent out their 20% off coupon, good for all products, including all prestigious brands. Lucky for me, I had recently ran out of some of my Skin Care and Hair Care items. I feel like this always happens to me, I run out of my necessities, and the coupon fairy drops by my inbox. I must say, it's pretty awesome! Everything in this haul is a repurchase, except for one thing. Check out my video below to see what I picked up.

PRODUCTS MENTIONED: It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Treatment, Batiste Dry Shampoo in Paisley & Blush, Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinoid Pads, Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Cream, Loreal Magic Lumi Highlighting Pen, Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation

Keep an eye out for a First Impression's on the Tarte Foundation! Also, the Sephora VIB sale starts at the end of this week. Let me know if you'd like to see a video of my recommendations for the sale.

xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment