Friday, November 21, 2014

My Go-To Makeup Look Recently

Hey ya'll!

Today I'm going to share with you the makeup look I've been wearing lately. This is the same look I've been doing every time I've done my makeup the last couple of weeks. I do change up my bronzer, blush, and other face makeup, but for the most part the eye's and the lip's have been the same. Check out the video below to see how I've been doing my makeup recently.

PRODUCTS PICTURED: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer, NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder, NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette, MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Soft & Gentle
PRODUCTS PICTURED: Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Vanilla Bean, Purely Naked, Barcelona Beach, Latte, & Shimma Shimma, Anastasia Dip Brow in Soft Brown, Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep, Loreal Miss Manga & Butterfly Mascara's, Loreal SuperSlim Liquid Liner, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero
PRODUCTS PICTURED: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Daringly Nude, NARS Lip Gloss in Chihuahua


xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment