Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Glowing Skin, Fresh Faced Makeup Look - Mom Friendly

Hey ya'll!

One of my subscribers recently requested that I do a Mom Friendly Makeup Look and I thought it was a fantastic idea. Sometimes as Mom's, we want to look pretty and put together, but we simply don't have the time to go full on glam. This look is extremely quick, and easy to achieve. My main focus today was glowing and luminous skin, defined brows, and full lashes. These are the three most important things to me when doing my makeup everyday. I hope ya'll like it!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED: Loreal Magic Lumi Primer, Make Up For Ever HD Foundation, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind, Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder, Benefit Gimme Brow, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Makeup Geek Blush in Spell Bound, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero, Covergirl Lash Blast, Dior Addict Lip Glow


xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment