Saturday, May 30, 2015

Forever 21 Haul + Try On

Hey ya’ll!! Today I’m going to share with you some new clothing items I picked up from Forever 21. I wanted a few new things for Spring and Summer, and Forever 21 is one of the first places I go. They have cute and comfortable pieces that are really affordable.

Rompers:
I absolutely love wearing rompers in the Spring and Summer I practically live in them! They are not only easy to wear and comfortable, but you can make yourself look great with very little effort. I get most of my rompers from Forever 21 because they have a really nice selection, and most of them range anywhere from $10-$20, and you just cannot beat that price.

Kimono’s
I am a huge fan of Kimono’s. I have a lot of basic tee’s and tank’s, and a kimono is a great way to dress up them up. This one in particular is really nice quality for the price. It’s heavy in the neck line, the colors and print and very vibrant and bright, and it’s nice and long.
Tops
For some reason, I am really picky when it comes to tops and I always have a tough time picking them out, which is why my closet is full of basics. I really like this paisley printed top. It’s got a little bit of an aztec print as well, which I really like. It’s flowy and comfortable to wear. The yellow top is also nice and flow, and has a peak-a-boo lace detail around the bottom, so you get just a little pop of skin poking through. I don’t have any yellow in my closet, so this was a nice added piece for Summer.


xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment