Friday, March 6, 2015

Product Empties & Would I Repurchase?!

Hey ya’ll!! I have a ton of Empties to share with you today. I have been collecting my trash since January, plus February was a No-Buy month for me, so I’ve racked up quite the stash. I have grouped the products together and listed them by name for you. If you’d like to know my personal thoughts on each of these products, and whether or not I would repurchase any of them, please check out my video down below!
PRODUCTS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinoid Pads, Tarte Brazilliance Self Tanner, Nivea Touch of Cashmere Body Wash, Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel, Philosophy Purity Face Wash, Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Cream, Victoria’s Secret Love My Body Body Mist in White Tea & Sage, Clinique Youth Surge Night Cream, Murad Refreshing Cleanser, Degree Motion Sense in Sexy Intrigue, Garner Nourishing Cleansing Oil
 PRODUCTS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, Garnier Sleek & Shine Hairspray, Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original & Paisley
PRODUCTS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Becca Shadow & Light Bronze Contour Perfector, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Dark Spot Corrector, NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder
PRODUCTS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Maybelline The Falsies Mascara, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, Glam Glow Power Mud Mask, YSL Babydoll Mascara, Covergirl Lash Blast Volume, Covergirl Clump Crusher, Nivea Lip Balm Olive Oil & Lemon

I hope ya’ll enjoyed today’s post! I will have an Ulta Haul with both high-end and drugstore products to share with you. If you have any video or blog requests, please leave them in the comments below for me. Love ya’ll!

xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment