Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Favorites!

Hey ya’ll!! Wow it feels like ages since I’ve done a beauty related post, a little over two weeks to be exact. February was a no buy month for me, so I haven't really felt inspired to do any videos, or had new products to share, so I figured I would wait it out. Because of my No-Buy, I spent this past month using up products I already owned, and shopping my own collection for gems that I’d forgot about. My favorites this month are definitely re-discoveries and old flames of mine.
Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Peach Beach - I absolutely adore this blush, but hadn’t been showing it much love until this past month, mainly because it’s more of a Spring and Summer shade. It’s a gorgeous, golden-peachy bronze that is perfect on it’s own, or layered on top of another blush. There’s two other blushes in the Sweethearts collection, but this one was the only one that caught my eye. If you are looking for the perfect rose gold blush for Spring and Summer, I highly recommend this one!
Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette - This is a fairly new product of mine that I purchased in January. I didn’t put it in my January Favorites because I got it more towards the middle of the month, and I did a bit of traveling so I didn’t get many chances to wear it. I’ve been using it quite a bit this past month and have really been enjoying it. If you want more information on it, I did a whole Review & Demo that you can check out HERE!
Make Up For Ever Lab Shine Lip Glosses in D14 & D16- I meant to talk about these in my January Favorites, but didn’t realize I forgot to mention them until after I filmed my video. I purchased these little babies during the Sephora Black Friday Sale this past Christmas for only $10, and they are full size! I have never heard anyone talk about the Make Up For Ever glosses, so when I saw them in a set during the sale I decided to pick them up. I’m really happy I did because there are really awesome. They are both high shimmer and high shine, but without the thick, goopy, and sticky consistency of other glosses. I wear them both on their own, or topped over other lip products. 
 Rimmel Lip Liner is 030 Natural & YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #1 - This has been my favorite lip combo this past month. I have had this lipstick for a while now, but have had a love hate relationship with it ever since. It’s extremely soft and creamy, so it’s not the easiest lipstick to wear. It’s so soft that it isn’t quite opaque, and can be a little patchy. But when I wear it over a lip liner, it’s really great! I line and fill in my lips with the liner, and then apply the lipstick over top. It then goes on super opaque and even. If you have that same patchy issue with your YSL Rouge Volupte’s, try topping them over a lip liner. The liner really helps the formula of the lipstick to adhere to the lips.
Loreal Infallible Cream Shadow in Amber Rush - I hauled this product a few months ago, and have been absolutely loving it! I have worn it almost every time I’ve done my make up this month. It’s a beautiful, shimmery rose gold shade. It is super soft, super opaque, long lasting, and doesn’t budge or crease once applied. My favorite way to apply it is with my fingertips. I use my ring finger to pack it on the center of my lids, and then use my pinky to get in the inner and outer corners.
Lorac Pro Palette - I have had this palette for a good while, and it has been getting some major love from me recently. It’s definitely a must have palette. It has the perfect combination of matte and shimmer shades. Lorac has some of the best shadows on the market. They are soft, buttery, pigmented, and blend together seamlessly. I have particularly been using the shades Nude, Taupe, Sable, and Gold.
Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black & White - I have been obsessed with these two fragrances! I received both as gifts for Christmas and they are so amazing. I tend to wear the Black at night because it’s the more sultry, musky scent. The White is more floral so I prefer to wear that in the day time. They also are perfect when paired together. When paired together the scent is appropriate for both day and night. I love that I have both and am able to combine them to make a third fragrance.

Those are all the goodies that I have been loving this past month and I hope you all enjoyed! Later this week I will be posting a new Product Empties. I have been using up a lot of stuff lately, so I have a ton of goodies to share with you.

xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment