Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Makeup Look: Berry & Orange Shimmer


Hey ya'll!!

Today I just wanted to sit and play with eyeshadows to create a pretty, colorful Fall look. I recently got a few new things from Makeup Geek (look for a Haul & Collection video in the next week or so), and really wanted to try them out. I am one to normally shy away from color, but I've been feeling a little bold and creative lately. I am really happy with the way this look turned out. I have been loving the shade Glamorous and have been using it on my lid a lot lately. It's a really pretty golden/orange shimmery shade. Another shade I've been wanting to play with is Bitten. It's a gorgeous, deep berry, matte shade. If you want to see how I created this look then check out the video below!

I have been using a ton of new products recently that I am absolutely LOVING! I really want to put together my Must-Have Fall Makeup Picks to share with ya'll. I know I get repetitive in my video about "loving" all the different products, but it's so true. I've discovered so many awesome makeup products lately, and it would only be right to share my discoveries with all of you.
Can we just take a second and admire this glow? I used MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish is Soft & Gentle and I'm addicted! I thought I loved Becca's Opal (trust me, it's still a favorite and a must-have), but goodness-gracious this one is seriously GORG.
I hope ya'll enjoyed this look. I had a lot of fun making it and playing with color. If there's any other type of look you'd like to see, or a look created from certain shadows or palettes, just let me know in the comments below!


xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment