Friday, October 3, 2014

Beauty And The Books: Books I've Read Recently

Hey ya'll!!

Today I introduced my Beauty And The Books series to my YouTube channel! I talk about the last four books I've read and give mini reviews on each.

The first book I talk about is Born At Midnight by C.C. Hunter. I totally forgot I already did a Book Review on it at the end of August. For some reason I thought I had finished it in the beginning of September, but really it was the very end of August, oops! The other three books mentioned in this video are Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, If I Stay by Gayle Forman, and Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor. Watch the video below for a mini review on each of these books.


I hope ya'll enjoyed this video. Have a great weekend!

xoxo,

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment