Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Erin Condren Life Planner


I recently decided it was high-time that I get my life more organized. Between a new business, kids, appointments, and bills, I was in need of some structure and something to keep all of my so-called reminders in. I decided to check out the Erin Condren Planner’s because they are extremely popular when it comes to planners.


The planner I chose is called the Prism Metallic Gold & White Life Planner. I recently filmed an UnBoxing video for this so be sure to head over to my YouTube Channel to check that out! The front and back cover of the planner is a thick, laminated plastic which I think is ideal for keeping shape, resisting water, and retaining a clean and sleek look. My design is a white background with a metallic gold design. I was also able to personalize the front cover by adding my initials. The planner is binded together with a large gold spiral, which I happen to love.


Located along the edges of the planner are all of the monthly tabs. The tabs are all different colors which adds a little more pizazz and personality. Inside each “month” you have an overview calendar of the entire month laid out. Behind the overview, the month is broken down into weeks, giving you a lot more space to write down what you need to get done each day. There were two different layouts I could choose from for the inside of my planner. I decided to go with the vertical layout versus the horizontal layout. The vertical layout means that the days are laid out in vertical columns, versus horizontal rows. This is completely personal preference, and how you prefer to view your days and weeks.


Located in the very back of the planner are a few planner stickers, a pocket for loose papers, and some Erin Condren sample products. I was really excited to see these, and think it’s really awesome that they are included with the planner.


Upon first impression, I am really loving this planner! I have never been one to plan, but it’s something that as I get older and more busy, I’ve realized is definitely a must. I really want to get into decorating my planner, and turning it into sort of like a scrapbook/journal. I enjoy watching planner videos, so that’s something I’m definitely interested in trying for myself. Problem is, I’m completely new to the Planner World, so I need help figuring out which stickers to get, what all the different ones are used for, and what they all are called. I know there are tons of sticker shops on Etsy, so let me know which ones are your favorite, as well as what kind's of stickers I need to get to decorate and write on!

xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment