Thursday, June 19, 2014

Vacation Series: What I Pack - Clothes & Shoes


Hey ya'll!!

Welcome to Day 3 of my Vacation Series! Today I'm going to show you some of the clothes and shoes I am bringing with me on my vacation.

I am a creature of habit. I know what I like and I stick with it. For example, when I go out to dinner, I know what I like from each restaurant so I order that same thing every time I go. I'm the same way when it comes to shopping. I know what stores and boutiques I like, so when I go shopping I have my little routine down and make my way to my "regulars". Please keep this in mind for when I post where I got each item. I really didn't mean to bring a lot of pieces from the same stores, it just kind of happened that way :)

Since I am going on a family beach vacation, almost everything I'm packing is on the casual side. Before I was a mom, I dressed up a lot and wore heels practically everywhere. Now that I'm in full blown "Mom Mode", my style has taken a more casual turn, and I am actually really enjoying it. I still have my glam moments, but not usually when I'm with my kids. These are a few of the clothing items I'm bringing with me.

Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Abercrombie, Shoes: PacSun

Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Abercrombie, Shoes: Target

Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Abercrombie, Shoes: PacSun

Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Abercrombie, Shoes: Rainbows

Rompers: Forever 21, Shoes: Rainbows & Target


I hope ya'll enjoyed today's post (please excuse my hair, it's late and I've had a busy week)! What are some of your favorite clothing stores and boutiques you like to shop at?


xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment